Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All Booked Up

Yesterday I booked my ticket to London for the big move, July 16th at 10:00pm I will be on an American Airlines plane. It's so exciting and kind of scary all at the same time.  I can't believe how real it is all becoming now.  Almost a year ago I decided I was going to make this move and it seemed like a lifetime away and now I am less than a month away from it all happening.  My mother was the best, she let me use some of her frequent flyer miles and I paid all of $26.50 for my one way ticket...ahh a one way ticket, this is nuts!

The other exciting news I have is that I finally have a place to live!  It's a really weird situation...as you know when I was in London a few weeks ago I met with 3 different people and I emailed 2 of them back. I never ended up hearing back from the girl Laura in Highbury and got a really sweet email from Tom in Battersea saying he was sorry but he offered the place to someone else before me. Well, I got an email from Tom on Friday and in the email he told me that the guy he had offered the place to dropped out. I quickly responded back saying that if he would have me I would love to be the person to take the room. It's so weird how it has all worked out.  I am really excited about it.  It takes off so much pressure knowing that I have a place to live and that I have met this guy. It's also a great relied that I am not taking a chance on a complete stranger that I've never met before.  I honestly believe that everything happens for a reason and it's so weird how this happened.  I couldn't be more excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment