Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Day in the Life

This is my daily view....


Actually this is my view for half the day. The other half of the day I am in the dungeon, its a room with one window that overlooks and alley and a building and I see the same 5-10 people over and over again.  That is the life of being a receptionist at my place of business.  Its pretty boring.  I answer calls, push a button to open the door and sit on Gmail, Facebook and Blogger all day long.  Sometimes I read, if I'm in the dungeon. 

This is probably the only thing that really sucks about London right now.  Yes, I am lucky to have a job and believe me I know, but some days it really puts a damper on my mood.  Ah, onwards and upwards right? I will eventually get that dream job that I'm always hoping for.  I know I will :) 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is nice to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come and you look at pictures Teuvo blog and tell all your friends that they too would look Teuvo photos to your country's flag would rise higher than the blog my flag collection. Thank you Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete