I've decided I'm not going to make resolutions, but instead make goals for myself. I started making a list of things I want to do and I'm going to work really hard at accomplishing them. I'll share some of my goals I've made for myself.
- Read at least one book a month...I did this last year and I ended up reading 14 in total. I love to read and kind of put in on the back burner for a while.
- See at least 1 live performance a month whether is be a music gig, a play, a ballet etc.
- January detox...I'm not going to drink for the whole month and I'm going to eat much healthier and cleaner.
- Continue with ballet class...but I'm adding that I want to make some really great progress and if I can afford it I want to take another dance class on top of it.
- Write in my daily journal...I started this journal last year and slacked off majorly, but its important to remind myself of the good things that happen every day and be thankful for them.