Thursday, May 17, 2012

Countdown to Paris: Day 1

I know my counting might seem a little off, but I have to get through today and then I leave tonight for Paris.  So technically I have 1 more day.  OMG in going to Paris!!! I'm so excited....in case you couldn't tell.  Tonight, at 7:01pm I will be on a Eurostar train en route to one of the most beautiful cities in the world.  Its going to be amazing.  This guy right here, my wonderful flatmate Tom, who you all know and love...

...he is responsible for this trip.  He gave me the gift of a Eurostar voucher to help fund my long standing dream to visit Paris!  We're staying in this very cool hotel located between Gare de Lyon and Opéra Bastille.

We'll be doing lots of exciting things that I have written about in the last 17 days exploring a fun new city (new for me, not for him) and practising my very poor French speaking skills.  

But what I'm really looking forward to is spending the long weekend with my dear friend and having a wonderful time.  

Je vous verrai la semaine prochaine...that's like French innit!

No comments:

Post a Comment