Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Countdown to Paris: Day 3 (and my 100th post!)

Today marks my 100th post my friends, I feel like I should have a party, much like they do when a television series hits their 100th episode. I remember thinking wow 100 really isnt that high of a number, it seems like you hit it so fast. However I have been blogging for 2 years now and only just hit 100! To celebrate, I'm going to tell you about how I leave London in 3 days, for a long weekend in Paris...as if you didn't already know that! What am I looking forward to, you ask....

Cafés...Parisian cafés.  One thing I love to do when I travel is fit in and feel like I local.  So I very much look forward to sitting outside at a café with a cup of coffee and a baguette chatting about my day (or day ahead) and attempting to be all chic like the local Parisians.






No comments:

Post a Comment