Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Londoniversary

Today officially marks my 6 month Londoniversay. Six months ago I landed on Tom's doorstep with 3 giant suitcases and 1 very full carry-on bag and haven't looked back.  I wont lie to you and say its been a piece of cake, like any big change in your life there are some bumps and bruises that happen along the way.  I'd like to think that I have settled in quite well in fact, but I have had a few set backs such as 3 months with no work, getting homesick, missing my friends. But all of that can be outshined by the fact that I know I made a really great decision in my life, I got a job, have met some really nice people and I am very lucky to have moved in with a perfect stranger but have it turn into a truly wonderful friendship. 

I told myself that when I decided to move to London after not getting into graduate school that I would give myself at least 6 months. Well, here is the 6 month point and I can't see myself leaving any time soon. 


This is pretty much how I feel about being here!


No comments:

Post a Comment