Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, we are 6 days into the new year and I have yet to post anything. I'm sure you all have been waiting with baited breath to read my next post. Ok enough oozing sarcasm...Happy New Year! 

Let me quickly recap 2010 before I tell you all what I have been up to.  2010 was a year of experiences, I traveled to South America and was overwhelmed with culture shock, but was able to not only get by, but prevail there.  I saw some amazing sights that I never in all my life thought I would see with my own eyes.  I made some serious breakthroughs in my acting thanks to my amazing acting teacher Terry.  I performed in a play in New York.  And we can't forget that I picked up and moved to London all on my own.  Its been quite a year. But now, bring on 2011.  This, I've been told, is going to be my year! 

Lets not forget about Christmas too, I was one of the few lucky ones who was able to fly out of London in the snow on my regularly scheduled flight.  It was most certainly a stressful time, but I made it home to see my family over the holiday.  I was great being home. I hadnt been since I left in July and I needed it. I saw some of my friends too.  Overall I had a really nice Christmas.  When I got back to London, escaping the US before a blizzard hit the Northeast, I headed to Tom's parents house in the countryside and spent 3 days eating.  We got back to London just before New Years Eve and prepared for a get together at the flat to ring in the New Year.  We had 10 others over and throroughly enjoyed ourselves. We ate, drank and we merry.  (photos to follow)

I'm also pleased to announce that this year I made some resolutions. This is a first in a very long time.  More so, Im setting some personal goals for myself.  I will go into all that in a future post, but I want to let you know that I have enrolled myself in a six week acting class starting on the 11th and I have also signed up to take a four week Ashtanga yoga workshop beginning on the 13th.  I am very excited about both classes.  I'll be nice to not only get out and meet some new people, but to also work on some personal development. 

Here is to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment