Friday, July 29, 2011

A Little Taste

To quote my friend Laura, who I have just spend the last 2 weeks with..."Hey Ya'll"
I'm back and will be sure to update you on all the fun and exciting things that have been going on in my life.  If you didn't know, I just got back from a mini holiday and a mini staycation. I was in Prague for 3 days and then upon returning from Prague (the above mentioned) Laura and I got to spend some great quality time together.  I ate amazing food, drank delicious beer, saw some incredible shows and laughed like it was nobody's business.  I'm at work right now so I don't have all my photos to put in this post, but I will be sure to write a separate post this weekend showing you all the great things I have been up to. For now though, here is a taster....




Stay tuned for the more detailed stuff :)

1 comment: