Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lent...

I'm not really a religious person...ok I'm not religious at all. However with yesterday being Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent it got me thinking.  Usually people give up vices at this time of year, but at the time I realized it was Lent, I had already cursed a blue streak and was drinking a large mug of coffee. So much for giving something up.
But, I remember a conversation I had a few months back regarding this and someone said that they have a friend who instead of giving up something, they spent 40 days trying new things.  I thought, you know, that's a good idea!  Since yesterday what have I tried?


Day 1: Blogging with only a photo as my inspiration (yes I realize this is a stretch, but it is something new!) 

Day 2: Capers

So far so good... I'll be sure to keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. That will be fun- I am excited to see your updates.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete