Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh My Word...I'm Two!

A Redhead in London turned 2 on Sunday!

I can't believe it and I also can't believe I missed it.  I started this blog a few months before I made my move over here, unsure of everything really.  Where will I live, who will I live with, what will I be doing once I'm there...so many questions.  And now I'd like to think I am well immersed (and well adjusted) in my London life. I've got some friends, I've got a job and I've got a great place to live, who knew it would all be so easy.  Ok, it wasn't all that easy, but look at me now!

I'm pretty impressed with my little blog I must say.  In the last 2 years I've have over 10,000 views.  Sure some people get that in a day, but I have to admit given that I mostly just write about something fun I did or what's on my mind right now, people have come to take a peek more than 10,000 times.  Well done me! With that being said, lets hope for another year.  I don't see myself giving up any time soon :)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Best wishes for many more bloggy years to come. ;)

    ReplyDelete