Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ugly Betty

I don't watch Ugly Betty regularly but I have put it on on occasion, but last night I decided to watch it since it was the series finale.  I also decided to watch it because I was on set for one of the scenes (long story short, my friend Julia is America Ferrera's personal assistant and we briefly met up) when I was in London a couple weeks ago. So being that I was there and I wanted to see exactly how the show ended I flipped it on.  I have to admit, I cried!  The last few scenes really touched me b/c I too and leaving my family and friends to up and move to London.  It hit a little closer to home since Betty is leaving Queens to move to London...which is exactly what I am doing.  Sure I don't have some big glamorous job that will but me in designer duds whilst I traipse around the city, but only time will tell!

I have to say though that I really enjoyed the finale episode since it did hit so close to home.  Thanks Betty!


No comments:

Post a Comment