Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

Today is A Redhead in London's 1st Birthday!  I started this blog as a way to keep my family and friends abreast of my life in London (and leading up to the move) and I can't believe that its already been a year since I started writing.  To think back to this time last year when I had no idea where I would be living, how I would find a place, how I would get over here, who I would be living with...and now here I am almost 9 months to the day of my move all settled and very happy.
I want to send out a huge thank you to all my readers, known and unknown. Thanks for following me and I hope you will continue to do so!  I look forward to sharing more of my adventures with you.

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Happy blog-birthday, Redhead! (I'm glad to see you're back!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! This is no small feat, keeping a blog up for twelve whole months! Congrats! Now, go CELEBRATE!!!

    ReplyDelete