Sunday, April 3, 2011

Its About Time

Its already April and I havent written since February, it's official that I am a terrible blogger. Anyway, lots to catch up on though...

Its officially Spring in London. We have had some cool days still but over all the weather has been holding steady in the mid teens (thats high 50s-low 60s F) and its been wonderful. The trees all have flowering buds on them and the sun has been shining and as much as possible, color has been emerging from my mostly gray, black and brown wardrobe.

Last month I ventured out of London for the first time in ages and went to Brighton. I had never been and it was so much fun. It was the first time I had ever been on a pebble beach! (its the little things)

I took my DSLR with me, which is a rarity for me, but I got some great shots (Tom did as well) of our day trip. 









Also, I have been exploring the wonders of London. I read about this waffle place called Wafflemeister which isn't far from home and indulged in a little bit of Heaven!


Also, I ran yet another 5K. This time I finished knocking about 5 minutes off my time. I was pretty impressed with myself. I still don't love running but I am committing to it (well, to be fair I haven't run since the race but I will) and I am looking to sign up for another one.  
A little pre-race warm-up

What else...
Oh, I went to the opera for the first time. It was amazing. I saw Madam Butterfly at Royal Albert Hall. Never before have I stepped foot into a more beautiful or amazing place!  

Thats pretty much it for right now. I will try to be more on top of my blogging. I hope this will wet your appetite for more...and I hope there is more excitement to come :)


*This blog is dedicated to my friend Cat Parker :)


1 comment: